RAPID ANTIGEN SCREENING KIT
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE ORDERING
- Fill out the “Order Self Screening Kits”report.
- Once order is received and packaged you will be notified by Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce. Please do not visit the pickup site until your time for pickup has been scheduled.
- Each company should assign a Screening Supervisor Designate , who will be the contact person.
- If you have multiple businesses, please fill out one form per business.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- All visitors must complete and PASS a COVID-19 assessment before entry into the premises.
- Check in at registration and provide the completed PASP (Provincial Antigen Screening Program) form. Click here to download the agreement form.
- You will be required to watch a 5-minute training video during your initial pickup
- Capacity limited to 2 visitors at any one time.
- Masks and physical distancing are mandatory while in the building.
REPORTING YOUR RESULTS
In order to participate in the Workplace Self Screening program, all participants must agree to immediately report the results as soon as employees have been tested.
Your Screening Supervisor Designate will be responsible for reporting all results.
Results can only be submitted through the online portal.
Results are shared with Health Canada and the Ministry of Health Ontario.
*Find the link to the ‘Self Screening Kit Reporting’ here.
**Anyone who receives a positive test result through the Workplace Self Screening Kit will need to make arrangements with their local Public Health Unit to receive a PCR test as soon as possible. They must also work with Public Health to determine when it is safe for them to return to work.
The Workplace Self Screening Kits program operates:
- By appointment only
- All kits are picked up at: 169 Broadway Street, Tillsonburg, N4G 3P9
Got a question about the workplace self screening kits? Email email@example.com