As a member of the Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce (TDCC), you receive preferred access to a wide range of events, activities and programs designed to help build your business and contribute to the community. Your Chamber membership is also a valuable tool in enhancing the profile of your business and provides opportunities to source potential suppliers and customers. It also offers a place to voice concerns and opinions to decision makers. The Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce offers its members unparalleled Membership Benefits.
- Opportunities to meet and share ideas with people who become friends,
colleagues, and invaluable business contacts.
- Receive business referrals from the Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce.
- Membership in the TDCC leads you to networking, professional development, and special events including Business After Five, Annual Awards of Excellence and the TDCC Open golf tournament where we draw Tillsonburg and area’s business and civic leaders.
Voice of Business
- Advocate for economic growth and prosperity: at the municipal, provincial and federal levels. With your input, we act on policy and issues in Tillsonburg and area, at Queen’s Park, and on Parliament Hill.
- Create an environment for businesses to succeed. Join a committee and meet like-minded individuals, contribute to the strengths in the Town of Tillsonburg and area and increase your knowledge base.
- ESSO Business Card Program: Chamber members save 3.5 cents per litre off the retail posted price at Esso-branded service stations across Canada and affiliated U.S. partners. Every Chamber member is a member of our fleet! Applications: Business or Individuals
- Esso Frequently Asked Questions
- FirstData Merchant Services Program: Our First Data Merchant Services Program is available to all businesses registered as members of the Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce. Businesses across Tillsonburg and District can receive a full suite of payment processing services as a Member Benefit. Download PDF here.
- Group Benefits Plan: The Chamber of Commerce Group Benefits is Canada’s #1 leading plan in Group Benefits for firms with 1 – 50 employees. With over 20,000 businesses in the plan, you are guaranteed a competitive rate.
- UPS Members Benefit Program: Save on a variety of UPS services! You’ll receive 40% off small package shipments within Canada, to the U.S. and to worldwide destinations, 25% off imports into Canada, discounts starting at 75% off freight shipments and more. View the brochure here.
- Purolator Discount Affinity Program: As a member of the Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce, you gain access to the shipping services and expertise of Purolator and will benefit from preferential pricing through a volume discount program. Members will enjoy discounts starting at 25% on Purolator Express® and Purolator Ground® suite of services. Visit www.purolator.com/occ for more info.
- Magnet - Connecting our members to qualified candidates, accurately and quickly!: Magnet is a collaborative network powered by a job-matching technology that quickly and accurately connects job seekers to employers based on skills, preferences and talent needs. Visit www.magnet.today to start connecting to qualified candidates.
- Save on conferencing! As a member of the Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce you have access to Pragmatic's exclusive conference rates. Save at least 25% on your audio conferencing.
- Constant Contact is the leading provider of small business online marketing tools, to help you stay in touch with customers to sell more, grow your customer base, and increase your bottom line.
- Grand & Toy Sign up for an account right away at grandandtoy.com/chambersignup. Become a member today and SAVE 10% OFF your first purchase of $100 or more.
- BarterPay® is an organized bartering platform that helps businesses across Canada get the things they need without having to use money. Instead, they can pay for those things using their own goods & services! - Click here to download the info PDF
Access to Training and Learning Opportunities
- The TDCC Mentorship Program is designed to help new and existing entrepreneurs succeed through the initial stages of business development by providing one-on-one mentoring from experienced business owners and senior executives who have owned and/or managed a business. This program will also include monthly resource workshops and seminars on topics related to running a successful business.
The Power of the Network
- The Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce is a member of both the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce.
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce is a primary and vital connection between business and the federal government. However, its local chamber and board of trade members enable businesses to shape public policies at the municipal, regional, and provincial/territorial levels of government. The ability to connect 192,000 businesses and organizations and to communicate to all levels of government on business issues with the voice of business is what gives the Canadian Chamber network its power.
- The Ontario Chamber of Commerce is recognized as the most influential and respected voice of business in Ontario because of the strength of the Network. Being a part of the Network your organization can:
- Be plugged into the most influential business group in Ontario.
- The OCC’s advocacy efforts are informed by local Ontario Chambers of Commerce like the
TDCC through their participation in issue-specific task forces as well as the AGM resolution
process and continual solicitation of member feedback.
- Access key private and public sector decision-makers.
- Obtain information to help your business.
- Connect with suppliers and partners.
- Save money with discounts and affinity programs.
For additional information, or to join the chamber, please contact us.