As a member of the Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce (TDCC), you receive preferred access to a wide range of events, activities and programs designed to help build your business and contribute to the community. Your Chamber membership is also a valuable tool in enhancing the profile of your business and provides opportunities to source potential suppliers and customers. It also offers a place to voice concerns and opinions to decision makers. The Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce offers its members unparalleled Membership Benefits.
- Opportunities to meet and share ideas with people who become friends,
colleagues, and invaluable business contacts.
- Receive business referrals from the Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce.
- Membership in the TDCC leads you to networking, professional development, and special events including Business After Five, Annual Awards of Excellence and the TDCC Open golf tournament where we draw Tillsonburg and area’s business and civic leaders.
Voice of Business
- Advocate for economic growth and prosperity: at the municipal, provincial and federal levels. With your input, we act on policy and issues in Tillsonburg and area, at Queen’s Park, and on Parliament Hill.
- Create an environment for businesses to succeed. Join a committee and meet like-minded individuals, contribute to the strengths in the Town of Tillsonburg and area and increase your knowledge base.
- ESSO Business Card Program: With the Chamber's Esso and Mobil Business Fleet Card Program, your business can enjoy a 3.5¢ per lite discount on every fuel purchase at Canada's largest retail fuel network of over 2,000 Esso and Mobil stations. This exceptional fuel discount is usually available within, well, shouting distance. Full benefit details can be downloaded here. Applications: Business or Individuals
- Accept payments in-store, online and on the go
Elavon is the Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce’s preferred partner for secure and reliable payment processing.
Payment Solutions Built for You
Did you know that the Tillsonburg Distirct Chamber of Commerce is a preferred partner with Elavon? Elavon offers a powerful suite of payment solutions and flexible partner programs to help empower your success and accelerate your revenue growth. We provide next-day funding so you can better manage cash flow and business operations. We make it possible. You make it happen.
Are you ready to get started? Connect with us by filling out the form or call 1.844.935.3621 to learn about the options available to meet your unique business needs and take advantage of your members-only discounted pricing.
- Esso Frequently Asked Questions
- Group Benefits Plan: The Chamber of Commerce Group Benefits is Canada’s #1 leading plan in Group Benefits for firms with 1 – 50 employees. With over 20,000 businesses in the plan, you are guaranteed a competitive rate.
- UPS Members Benefit Program: Save on a variety of UPS services! You’ll receive 40% off small package shipments within Canada, to the U.S. and to worldwide destinations, 25% off imports into Canada, discounts starting at 75% off freight shipments and more. View the brochure here.
- Purolator Discount Affinity Program: As a member of the Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce, you gain access to the shipping services and expertise of Purolator and will benefit from preferential pricing through a volume discount program. Members will enjoy discounts starting at 25% on Purolator Express® and Purolator Ground® suite of services. Visit www.purolator.com/occ for more info.
- Grand & Toy Sign up for an account right away at grandandtoy.com/chambersignup. Become a member today and SAVE 10% OFF your first purchase of $100 or more.
- BarterPay® is an organized bartering platform that helps businesses across Canada get the things they need without having to use money. Instead, they can pay for those things using their own goods & services! - Click here to download the info PDF
The Power of the Network
- The Tillsonburg District Chamber of Commerce is a member of both the Canadian Chamber of Commerce and the Ontario Chamber of Commerce.
- The Canadian Chamber of Commerce is a primary and vital connection between business and the federal government. However, its local chamber and board of trade members enable businesses to shape public policies at the municipal, regional, and provincial/territorial levels of government. The ability to connect 192,000 businesses and organizations and to communicate to all levels of government on business issues with the voice of business is what gives the Canadian Chamber network its power.
- The Ontario Chamber of Commerce is recognized as the most influential and respected voice of business in Ontario because of the strength of the Network. Being a part of the Network your organization can:
- Be plugged into the most influential business group in Ontario.
- The OCC’s advocacy efforts are informed by local Ontario Chambers of Commerce like the
TDCC through their participation in issue-specific task forces as well as the AGM resolution
process and continual solicitation of member feedback.
- Access key private and public sector decision-makers.
- Obtain information to help your business.
- Connect with suppliers and partners.
- Save money with discounts and affinity programs.
For additional information, or to join the chamber, please contact us.