Become a Mentee
Starting and managing a business is exciting, but it can present complex issues. Planning is essential. Many small business operators run into difficulties because they have not planned effectively for some of the details related to the market or the competition as well as matters related to finance and taxation. If you have an established business (6 months) and wish to further develop your business, it makes sense to consider the Business Mentorship Program. Thanks to our partners and volunteer Mentors, it’s a FREE service that could save you a lot of time, stress and money.
Do you want a Mentor?
- Do you own a small business in Tillsonburg and area?
- Do you want to gain knowledge and suggestions from an experienced mentor?
- Do you want to increase stability in your business?
- Are you facing a significant business issue or challenge?
Benefits of becoming a Mentee:
- There is no charge for this service.
- Allows you to learn and improve on skills while running your business.
- Allows you and your business to grow and expand.
- Increased satisfaction both personally and professionally.
- Test ideas and receive suggestions from a trusted confidant.
- Develop problem-solving strategies to apply to your business.
- Realize you are not alone.
Mentors are volunteering their time for the specific purpose of helping entrepreneurs and small business owners facing a range of skills-related challenges in their business.
The Mentor’s role is not to complete work for your business, but to support and provide guidance and suggestions of alternative approaches to business challenges. There are a number of ways this will be done:
- Face-to-face meetings.
- Answering your questions by telephone.
- Responding to questions or requests via email.
Interested in becoming a Mentee?
Complete the Mentee Application Form OR Request an Interview with the Business Mentorship Coordinator.